Friday, February 27, 2015

Welcome To New Zealand, Robert :)

After embracing 33 hours of travel and stopping at airports, I get welcomed by Doug from Lincoln University :)

I AM IN NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!

Words cannot express my feelings :
For my plane ride,well,
 ~ Met this man who seemed to have all the money in the world, and has rode Motorcycle on Route 6
 ~ For over night flight had row all to myself :)
 ~ Met this Woman who was going back to New Zealand for her Grandma's celebration of life
 ~ Watched more movies on the plane, then I think I have watched in my whole life :) They did have a lot of choices, goods ones to :)













6 comments:

  1. hi robert love your photo looks like your having a good time hope classes are going well love and miss you aunt tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aunt Tam!!! :) I hope all is well!! Love you and Miss you and Your letters are such a blessing and purely amazing!! Thank you for the home sweet love!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi like your blog....doing any geocaching? Take care, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne!!!!!! Thank a million!!! Hope you are keeping Aunt Tam in line!! :) I have been doing some geocaching, sometime soon I will make a post about it!!! I even found 2 FTF in the same day, in New Zealand!!!! Can you believe it!!! Love and blessings always!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Robert,

    Happy 20th birthday from Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Grandma D!!!!! I hope this message finds you well!!! Thank you so much for the b-day wish!!!! And the card, i absolutely love it!!! Filled my heart with gratitude and thankfulness:) Hope FL is well and look forward to catching up!! Love Forever and God Bless Always!!!

      Delete