Monday, June 15, 2015

The Countdown Is On...... Got To Embrace These Moments!!!

As lectures commenced on Friday May 29, the countdown is on for homeward bound!!!
I have 3 finals separating me from completely finishing my Lincoln University experience, let me tell you there has been no experience like it!!! 
On.....
1:  June 10 three hour Maori Final
2:  June 19 three hour Ecology Biological Diversity Final
3:  June 20 a whopping three hour Principles of Wine Science Final!!!

Then on June 25, I will be Beginning homeward bound ;)
I have only 25 days to live the kiwi experience before I go to Fiji and teach for a week!!!
 Then I go to the Great Barrier Reef for a 5 day adventure ;) 
All Before going homeward bound to the Great and Gloriful USA!!! ;)  
So with each new day I will embrace and make the best of it for this journey and adventure of life is only beginning!!!!
Thank you all for embracing the tiki tour tour with me.... For there is more to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment