Wednesday, March 25, 2015

THE BIG 20!!!! Happy Birthday :)

Words cannot even begin to express the feelings of today!!!!
Today's events were on March 17, 2015 :)

As I celebrated turning THE BIG 20, and came out of the teen years, I experienced a lot of emotions.  All I can say is that I am purely blessed!!!
As I was missing home, people here at the Uni were just saying, “Happy Birthday Mate!” And that was just such a nice thing and one of the Lord's reassurances to me, that I am where I am suppose to be!!
With over 280 Facebook Notifications, several Tweets, Snapchats from friends and family, Instagram posts, Skype messages of birthday wishes as well as messages, I was overwhelmed.  I am so honored and blessed that everyone was willing to take time out of their busy schedule and wish me a Happy Birthday. :)

I thought it was going to be just another amazing day at the CafĂ© and all of a sudden I got a text from Erin (Minnesota) asking where I was, and I said I was at dinner, and she was like, "Ok I am on my way, with the others!" I thought that was just the normal conversation we always have……
Nope....
Soon I found myself hearing noise in the distance and then seeing as they walked in with a cake in their hands and before Robert knew, the whole dining hall was singing Happy Birthday to me!!! #purelyblessed

Having a birthday away from home is quite an interesting experience, you get tested on tons of levels but being able to know what you know and hold it deep to your heart is what makes it better and being able to simply EMBRACE THE MOMENT, is what matters!!!! 

Thank you to Everybody for simply being you and making my birthday A "Sweet As" Birthday!!! From the Northern Hemisphere to the Southern Hemisphere from the Keystone State to the Land of the Long White Cloud, thank you!!! :) Yall are what makes this world a happier place!!!! :)


Lizzie, Erin, and Me Having Early Celebratory Birthday Party :)
Lindsey, Sadie, Maddie, Tasia, Emily, Erin, Yoka
The Birthday Cake of Love
Jacob waiting patiently for cake :)
MY "Designated" Piece :)  They know I love my # :)
Indulging in MY #weloveyou piece
Happy Saint Patrick's Day Party


Lizzie and I

No comments:

Post a Comment