Thursday, March 5, 2015

Welcome To Robert's New Zealand Adventurous Blog :)

Kia Ora!! 

 Welcome To Robert's Life at Lincoln University in Christchurch, New Zealand!!!

I hope yall have as much fun reading this as I have posting and blogging about it!!!

I want you all to feel welcome to comment or post and even if you have a suggestion, please do not be afraid to shout it out on here :)
If you have any question what so ever, please DO NOT be afraid to ask it because if you do not ask how will we ever know!!!

For a little navigation around the page, on the right will be a little Kiwi Dictionary that describes some of the words used here in New Zealand, and when I come back to the states, I might have some of those in my arsenal of everyday words!! That is to get y'all prepared :)
Also, underneath the Kiwi Dictionary is my address! Please do not feel obligated to do anything with that if you do not want to, it is there for your enjoyment :)

***Also from a social media standpoint, I have created a hash tag for my journey
   #kiwiwhakapono  #embracetikitour .....so please do not be afraid to look that up either!!
Also my adventure continues on Facebook as well :)

I want to thank you so much for visiting this site, because if you are even looking at this, it means you care and words can not describe how honored and blessed I am for that :)

I am going to try to post weekly or when ever a certain event comes around that is purely amazing and I want everyone to indulge in it with me :)

And by all means if you have a question or want to know something that I have not posted or clarification on something that I have posted, I will be happy to respond and let you know :)

Otherwise, I am so blessed you are here and Thanks for Going on this Journey with me :)

**Please enjoy the previous blogs**


Let Us Begin To Embrace in the Tiki Tours :)










1 comment: