Thursday, May 14, 2015

Ecology Biological Diversity Field Trip To The West Coast

As part of my Ecology 202: Biological Diversity class we are required to go on a three day trip from the east coast to the west coast, which back home would take weeks to go from east to west!!!! Being able to go on this trip was amazing!!!! I not only got to see native species to New Zealand, I also got to have and experience more of New Zealand as well!!! I was happy, and I was even able to introduce Geocaching to some of my friends!!!! What a blessing, loving New Zealand moment by moment!! Thank you Lord!!!


 This is none other than my unique out of this ground professor, Jon!!!

 Ecologist on the Job..... Who says you can't have fun??

 Maddie (from New Hampshire) and I exploring the diversity!!! Doing that eco life :)

Simply, taking it in!!! :) Praise the dear Lord!!

The Native Weka (which is a flightless bird) a New Zealand special!!!

Geocaching with friends from China :)

 Night time Geocaching with my group, minus Rin :(
 Here are some FRESH water invertebrates for you, fresh out of the stream from New Zealand!!

This photo is amazing :)
 Can anyone guess what it is??

The smurf's home!!! bahahahaah
Love these blue fungi :O

The Land of the Long White Cloud, at her finest :)

More fungi from New Zealand!!!
The more fungi (mushrooms) the better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment