Thursday, May 14, 2015

New Hair Style, I Embraced That Step........

Nothing ventured is nothing gained....... So I wanted to try something new so, I went down to the local New Zealand hair shoppe in Lincoln and was able to ask this lady, Mel, who has worked in London for 12 years, but was born and raised here in New Zealand, to spice up my hairstyle and add some blonde highlights ;) She said no problem and worked her magic!! :)
And if I do not like it, I will not have to have it again!!! I can at least say I tried!! 
New Zealand hairstyle!!!
What do yall think????

 The nervousness before going to town!!

The one and only Lincoln Design!!! Right on Main Street!!! :)

No turning back now!! The stuff is in..... highlights are on their way!! :)

Mel and I embracing the new hair style!!!

There is my street!!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi love the updated photos and highlights... :). Looks like you are embracing the moments and we hope you enjoy every minute of it. Can't wait to see you. Love and miss you - the spacefans 10.1, 10.16, 10.28 and 10.22(8.29)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dear Spacefans :) Trying to embrace those moments!!! Love and miss you guys tons!!!! Look forward to seeing you next month!!!!! So many adventures and stories to share!!! Love Forever and Blessings Always, Spacefan 3:17 :)

      Delete