Saturday, May 16, 2015

🍀 Is it the Small Things???

Robert's New Zealand Goals.... Find a New Zealand 4 leaf clover..... Check!!!

                              New Zealand 4 leaf clover!! 🇳🇿🍀

For the last few months I have walked by this Clover patch each and every day to class, thinking to myself, "Hey I wonder if there's a four leaf clover there."
I just never had the time to look at this Clover patch and see if there was one in it! 
But I was able to have five extra minutes before class started the one day, and so I went to indulge in the patch.....

Looking at this Clover patch, would you behold, I had a lot of people ask me, "Robert, what in the world are you doing?"
And when I said I was looking for a four leaf clover they were like, "Good luck you're not going to find one! I have never even seen a four leaf clover before!!!"
And as they were saying that I bent down and............

It is the Small Things, we tend to miss!!!
Thank you dear Lord!!!

In front of Ivey Hall :)

Freshly Picked and ready for class, Ecology actually :)

Simply blessed to live!!!

Being Inquisitive :P

No comments:

Post a Comment